Monday, March 21, 2011

The weekend from Hell!!!!

So the rash that started on Thursday got way worse all over my whole body!!! I had some achenes that started in my hands and feet and the to every joint in body!!! My knees, my ankles and shoulders and everywhere in between! The doctor just says it is part of the process and sorry here is some stronger pain meds!!! On Friday afternoon I was not able to stand by myself or walk by myself. Saturday morning things went from bad to worse I kept spiking a fever up and down all day until afternoon it went up and didn't come back down. So we called the docotrs emergency line luckily my doctor was on call! he told my get to the hospital er right now!!! The only way my husband and I could figure how to get me to the hospital because I couldn't move my self was to have the ambulance take me! At this point I was super thankful my two older kids went over to the casper kids to play!!! We called Kristi and she ran over and got the baby!!! At the hospital my fever went higher and higher!!!! It finally spiked at 103.2. The hospital couldn't give me much to cool me off because I can't have motrin products and I had already taken my own tylenol!! They gave me morphine for the pain but yet I still could not move on my own!!! The gave me dexamethasone and a norco 10 before leaving the hospital! I have no infection anywhere in body trust me they checked everywhere! Luckily when we went to leave there was a huge buff er nurse who helped me into my moms car and gary was able to help me out!! When I got home I could walk slowly on my own for short periods of time. Sunday came and same thing couldn't get up by myself but as soon as I was up I could move around my own!! Now Monday morning I am up all by self showered and almost ready to go to the doctor!!! But they also gave me percocet 10 for pain and they give me strange dreams or hallucinations is if I don't need them I won't be taking them!!! I hope everyone elses weekend was better! I just keep praying that this was a one time occurance. Also we need prayers for My aunt Linda that the lord lifts her suffering soon!!! She is ready to go home!! Thanks to all my friends and family!!! All the prayers and well wishes are really helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment