Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 4 the final day of treatment!!

I felt really great in the morning when I went in for treatment. When I got to the treatment center I had to wait a short while for the platelets to get there! As soon as they arrived the day started. I received the platelets then the AGT drug therapy. Things went good all day. The hives were minimal and I had very little pain. After treatment things got really busy at home. I was able to fit in a small nap and some rest time while Gary went out and bought a new truck! I am excited for him he has waited a while for this day to come!! Today I just have to go in and check my blood counts and check in with the doctors. It should be a pretty short day and hopefully after Gary gets off work we can go on a drive in the truck to check it out!! Now it is a waiting game to see if the medicine worked enough to keep me away from blood transfusions! The first step would be a platelet count of 50! It is a small leap and I hope it happens quick!!! I am trying to be positive!!! Thanks to everyone for the prayers!!!! Love you all! Also a big thank you to the wonderful nurses and PA that looked over the past four days they were wonderful and extremely nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment