Monday, March 21, 2011

A better update for the day!

I went to the doctor today and my platelet counts are 14 and everything else is golding for now!!! Sad news is my Aunt Linda passed away this morning! Come hell or high water I will be at the funeral saturday regardless of my body so it better cooperate!!!! I loved you Aunt Linda more than you know! I am sorry I did take more advantage of time you had with our family!! You were amazing and I will never forget the song you made up for my son Dalyn it was my favorite tune ever!!! I am glad you have been released from your pain and suffering! Thank you for sharing your sweet spirit with us! You are a very important part of the Byington family! we all love you!

2 comments:

  1. Marcy,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will keep your family in my prayers. I'm also sorry to hear that you had a rough weekend, but I'm so happy to hear that you counts are holding. I'm continuing in my prayers, hun!! Big (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post about Linda. She was an awesome lady! I loved her the first day I met her. Glad you are feeling better! We'll see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete