Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rest and sort of relaxation!

Ok so after that weekend of crazy, I decided I need to rest!!!! LOL I haven't had any more things happen thank goodness!!! I went to the doctor on Monday and because so many different things could cause my seizures to happen he took me off of everything but Tylenol. Well little did I know even though I was only on the steroid for two weeks, I still had to deal with withdrawal symptoms!! Holy Crap! I am soooooo shaky and in sooooo much pain! It is like my knees forgot how not to hurt!! Well for my rest we went Kelton UT and then on to Boise to take my dad to the airport!! I know doesn't sound like rest but actually it was really nice to get away!! Plus it was good timing for Gary he has a lot going on for baseball and need a break for watching my every move!!! That might be the hardest thing for me to understand! He feels the need to watch me and make sure I am ok! I don't feel like an handicapped person but everyone treats me with white gloves!! I know that it was scary to experience me having seizures, but it has been a week lets try to move on!!! LOL if only it was that easy!!! Oh well I love my family and my husband and understand it hard to not make sure I am ok! Thank you again to everyone who has helped me and continues to help me!!! Thank you to everyone who has brought us dinner and everyone who has driven me somewhere!! I love you all Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment