Sunday, March 27, 2011

The next weekend from hell!!

Well nothing went as planned this weekend! I helped at the spring fair Thursday afternoon for about four hours!! Man it took it out of me! It is hard for me to understand my new limits!! Then after that I wanted to go shopping for the the weekend events! I also wanted to get my eyebrows waxed! Apparently I did way tooo much!! I was prettty tired so I took my night time regiment of pills and went to bed! I was up about every hour needing to go to the bathroom, man I was sick of peeing! At about three am I woke to pee and decided I should take more sleeping help pills! I grabbed a bowl of cereal and then noticed my eyes wigged out and I couldn't see to get a spoon so Gary helped me get a spoon and get back in bed! Shortly after that I apparently had a seizure. Gary heard a thud and came in the room and found me on the floor. In the middle of it! I came out of disoriented but ok! He was amazing helped me change and get back to the chair so I could sleep! Well I was a couple of more times to pee and poor Gary every time I moved he about lost it! Then at seven am I apparently had another seizure so Gary recognized it and called 911 before I knew it there was a ton of people at my house my mom and brother included and I was on the way to the hospital! When we got to the hospital I felt ok so they were just watching me and checking my levels! I had a really high bilirubin levels and so I was really yellow! At about 10 am with everyone in the room I had yet another seizure! I bite my tongue a lot and bit a stick in half! Gary and mom kinda freaked and had to leave the room! Erika and my mother in law Darlene stayed with me and helped me thank goodness!  They admitted me to the hospital and I stayed until this afternoon! Nothing else happened in that time thank goodness! I am extremely tired and need to learn how to rest! I find out tomorrow what the doctors plan is for medication and the next step! I am worried about what they will say but hopefully we can figure out that I was just tooo tired and dehydrated and I can start back on my pills and get back on the road to recovery!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Scary!!! I'm glad that you are doing better now, though. Hopefully, the drs. will be able to figure out what caused your seizures and be able to get your meds straightened out accordingly. :-( Please, try to take it easy and rest. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete