Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 2 of AGT

Ok sorry it has taken me so long to post. Day 2 went really well and I felt fine afterwards. I think I may have done too much after treatment because I went down hill pretty quickly after I got home. I experienced may different side effects. I had a high fever and chills most of the night. The pain in hips was not as bad as the day before and I was able to control it with medication. I feel like I am taking more over the counter medication to counter act side effects. I just hope by Friday morning that things have calmed down a bit! After the second day of treatment I am half way down hooray!! This morning was rough but know I am doing much better!!! I am trying to stay positive and that helps!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Do they have you on pregnisone to help with the side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have me on a drug just like that steroid just a different name!!!

    ReplyDelete