Thursday, March 17, 2011

Long time since last post!

Hey guys sorry it has taken me so long to post an update!!! Life is kinda crazy between three kids and husband and many doctor visits it is hard to find time or energy to get things done!! Thing have been ok! I pretty have been running the gamete of side effects. I have had bathroom issues, some throwing up and hives. I have also had fevers and cold chills almost every night. I always feel hot and sweaty. It doesn't seem to matter how cold it is outside I still get hot. I am thankful it is not summer right now or I would be dying of heat! Plus I just feel like I can't move at all. I said today that I had a case of the slows. I feel like I am moving in slow motion all the time! Today started ok beside not wanting to get out of bed!!! I took a shower and then started to notice a horrible rash starting on my legs and spreading fast! I took some benadryl and tylenol and that did nothing the rash got worse. So I left work and came home took and adavan and slept! When I got up from my nap my hands and fingers were aching so bad. I think they have gotten worse as the night has gone on! Good thing I have a doctor appointment to tomorrow so hopefully we figure out what is going on!! Other than that I am trying to keep it all together but boy I am tired of being in bed!!!! Hopefully Saturday I will be able to go with my mom to Utah I need a break from my bed lol!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment