Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A very good day!

As I am sitting down to type this I am feeling very humbled! First we will start with the doctor stuff. I went in today for labs and to speak with a PA. Everything looks good with me no sign of GVHD and no fevers! My lab works was pretty much the same. Except, platelets they are up again to 153. This so remarkable for me to be this high. In the whole journey I have had with aplastic anemia I have never seen numbers like this! It's great I am hoping soon to feel the effects of high blood counts. So despite having to do the magnesium today and tomorrow my spirit has have been lightened by amazing people. An anonymous package was left on my door at home tonight. The package was filled with a ton of wonderful food for my family. That's not even the most remarkable part it also had a note. The note explained to us how we should not stress or spend money on Christmas. That it would all be provided for us! This is very humbling and very amazing. Some angels knew we were stressing about how to take care of our responsibilities and give our kids the Christmas they deserve! To whom ever has done this wondrous thing for my family THANK YOU! I can never express how much it means to us! Rylee in all her cuteness just says duh it's Santa! The faith of the littles can teach us so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment