Sunday, September 2, 2018

It's been a while

I have not blogged my situation since 2012! That is a long time ago! My medical stuff has been really good. I have been technically considered in remission since 2012. It is a great feeling! It was a rough road and while I am not 100%, there are still an occasional rough day! I am sure some day I will look back and not remember those days! Finger crossed anyway! So since my medical stuff is in under control for now I am going to use this blog to talk about my life and my moms journey through ancestry DNA and finding her biological family! It is a great story with a very happy ending. At first I thought I would write it all out first and then I would get all my mom siblings reactions to the situation and see about a book. But that is not working for my motivation to sit with a notebook and pen is waining. I will kind of start the journey with some back info then I will post a day to day happenings and hopefully I can remember all the day to day exciting things that happened! It has almost been a year and my post bone marrow transplant brain struggles to remember some things. Then I will work on getting all of the siblings reactions and add them to this blog! 
I will probably post multiple posts in a row to keep it organized. 
Thank You 
Marcy 

No comments:

Post a Comment