Saturday, July 9, 2011

Well things have been uneventful as far as my health goes! The only thing that has happened since my last post is that I had my galbladder taken out. It was a very easy experience and I have been feeling pretty good without it! The future has a lot in store. My doctors and I have decided to try the drug treatment again. It must have worked a little because my bone marrow has been working, just not as much as it should be!!! So in nine days I will start the treatment again. This time we will try it in combination with a drug called tacrolimus it is a lot like the cyclosporine but hopefully my body will tolerate it better! As long as I don't have any seizures I will be able to stay on it longer and hopefully my bone marrow will respond to it! We are being optimistic that it will work and things will improve so I don't have to have a transplant!! It will be a rough couple of weeks I just hope I can deal with all the side effects and the doctors and I can work together to get through the rough weeks ahead! Thank you everyone for your continued support and love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment